Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wondering 1

I have often wondered about things and if anyone else does too. Some of the things are serious and others just plain silly. Serious things may be political or philosophical in nature, while other may just be plain frivilous. I suppose some of the more serious thoughts have evolved with maturity (anonter way of saying "getting older") I love idealists because they have such a nice way of putting everything in its place. I wish I could be one, but for some reason I sometimes wonder about the exception. Often Idealist just have the broad scope like "lets reduce the national debt." How is it folks can fix any problem with just a broad statement. What gives folks,

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're blogging, Dad! I like to see what you're wondering about and what you think...

    ReplyDelete